A Computer Book Series
TechnoCode, a computer learning series of 8 books is an effort to provide comprehensive learning and understanding of basic concepts and programming skills mainly focusing on Python, App development, coding skills, AI, HTML 5, JAVA, Scratch, and other softwares.
Technological education will play an important role in the improvement of educational processes and outcomes. Extensive research is needed in new technologies involving Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Block Chains, Handheld Computing Devices and Data Science according to National Education Policy (NEP) 2020. In publishing this series, the author and the editorial board, thoroughly researched and put into perspective the various aspects in the field of information technology according to the need and learning potential of each and every scholar according to their age and class in which they are studying.
Additional information on the advanced and latest technology
A recap and summary of the topics learnt in the chapter.
Exercises based on brief and explanatory questions
Practice sessions in the computer lab to master the learnt concept.
Aimed at building problem-solving abilities.
Hands-on activities to identify answers based on clues.
Functional tips and activity ideas to enhance the learning exercise
Interactive mobile app for anywhere anytime learning.
TechnoByte, a computer learning series has been written with a scope to provide an umbrella coverage to different boards of education according to the National Education Policy. In publishing this series the author and the editorial board, thoroughly researched and put into perspective the various aspects in the field on information technology, according to the need and learning potential of each and every scholar according to their age and class in which they are studying.
Home based assignments to test the concepts learnt at school.
A special keyword-reckoner to highlight the concepts in a chapter.
Python programming book is designed to enable students to apply the Python programming concepts in solving real-world problems.
The book begins with the fundamentals of Python, history of Python and its application types. Separate chapters explain the important constructs of Python language like Data Types, Control Flow Statements, Functions and Data Structures.
* Simple and lucid treatment of concepts supported with illustrations for easy understanding.
* Notes and technical tips to highlight the important concepts.
* Demonstrates the development of programs in a good programming style.
* Numerous programming examples along with their outputs to help students master the art of writing efficient Python programs.
* Large number of questions like Fill in the blanks, True or False, Multiple Choice Questions, Concept Check, Activities to test your knowledge about the subject learnt.
* Solved and unsolved programs to check the programming concepts.
The purpose of this book is to educate the student about the basic language skills necessary in web designing. Several HTML editors exist today that use WYSIWYG interfaces that do much of the work for you.
* Numerous programming examples along with their outputs to help students master the art of writing efficient HTML programs.
We believe that if the right education with proper methodology is imparted to the students, it will help them develop innovative approach and enhance their logical ability.